Discovering God's beautiful design in the laughter, tears, and struggles of life
A candid look at a colorful life and an uncommon faith
The Christian life isn’t always easy. As anyone who has had to walk through some dimly lit valleys can testify, life can be stressful, painful, and sometimes simply can’t be explained. Joni Parsley is familiar with this difficult path, and in Tapestry of Faith she tells about her journey with refreshing candor, humor, and God-given wisdom.
Writing about and through life’s challenges, Joni weaves an emotional tapestry layered with laughter, tears, questions, insights, struggles, and victories. With a conversational style full of engaging stories and enlightening metaphors, she demonstrates how you can live a life of joy and faith as you:
- Successfully navigate change
- Experience peace when things get rough
- Trust God’s path through all of life’s seasons
- Eliminate negativity that drowns out the voice of God
- Deepen and repair your relationships
- Find the humor in everyday life
- Discover all that God has given you, and more!
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Charisma House (March 4, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.6 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces