My Name is Erin: One Girl's Journey to Discover Who She Is (My Name is Erin Series)
Come meet Erin. Like you, she has struggled with many questions about being a girl.
- Why does it matter that God created men and women?
- Why did God make guys and girls so different?
- Why does gender (that’s just a fancy word for the traits that make girls girls and boys boys) matter anyway?
In this book, Erin sets out on a journey to learn from God’s Word who she is. After all, God is the one who made her and the only One who can really answer her questions.
She learns that whether you’re a mega tomboy, a pretty-pretty princess, or someone somewhere in between, God has a plan for your girlhood that goes way beyond ribbons and curls. You were made to bring God glory, and the purpose of your design is to point to Him.
My Name is Erin: One Girl’s Journey to Discover Who She Is is one in a series of four books, which can be read in any order. The other titles are:
My Name is Erin: One Girl’s Journey to Discover Truth
My Name is Erin: One Girl’s Plan for Radical Faith
My Name is Erin: One Girl’s Mission to Make a Difference
Age Range: 10 - 14 years
Grade Level: 5 - 3
Series: My Name is Erin Series
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Moody Publishers; New edition (August 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1
- ISBN-13: 978-0802406439
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 5.5 inches
About the author
Erin Davis, a popular speaker, author, and blogger, has addressed women of all ages nationwide and is passionately committed to sharing God's Truth with others. She is the author of many books and Bible studies for women and teens. Here are a few of them:
* Graffiti: Learning to See the Art in Ourselves
* True Princess: Embracing Humility in An All About Me World
* Beautiful Encounters: The Presence of Jesus Changes Everything
* Beyond Bath Time: Embracing Motherhood as a Sacred Role
* Connected: Curing the Pandemic of Everyone Feeling Alone Together
She has had the privilege of writing with other Christian voices including:
* Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Dannah Gresh on "Lies Young Women Believe"
* Josh McDowell on "The Bare Facts"
* Candace Cameron Bure on "Dancing Through Life"
You can find Erin in the blogosphere at LiesYoungWomenBelieve and TrueWoman.com.
When she's not writing books, you can find Erin chasing down chickens and children on her small farm in the Midwest.